Monday, November 12, 2007

Having sex while sick

So this weekend a friend of mine came up with her daughter who was sick. While they were out of the house and we had some alone time, we took a quick shower and had sex. I was unable to cum, which is normal because I'm really hard to get off (I'll explain in another post). When we got out of the shower, my hubby was going to "help me finish." But my friend had come back, and we felt uncomfortable doing anything while they were there.

So we waited.... well, guess what, we both got sick! So needless to say, I'm DYING for this orgasm, because I've been anticipating it for 2 days, and now we can't even kiss because we're afraid of giving each other our germs.

Well I said "screw that! I'm horny!". I wasn't going to let that stop us! But, because he was feeling sick, and we were both tired and it was late, what were we going to do to get me wet!? So I just got the lube and did it that way. Let me tell you, it didn't take long for me to get off at all!

So that just shows you that you CAN have sex while being sick. Screw the foreplay, just figure the quickest to get off!

~Stacey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had the hots for a girl and we finally hooked up. Unfortunately I had some bug and was running a fever. Didn't deter her and we literally had "hot" sex. Never had the chance to get together again as I moved to another state. But to this day, I have an occasional dream about that "feverish" hook up.

Wide World of Sex.net said...

VERY NICE!

Glad she didn't get sick and it made shit worse lol.

But i do know from experience, that if you're both sick, and you dont care about spreading it to the other, then you can kiss and do everything, it's just as hot!

Unless you are having trouble breathing, then it gets weird lol