Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Biting

I dont know why I love being bit so much during sex. but MAN, it gets me wet! I know cat will have comments for this blog :P

I dont like to be bit too hard, at least I dont think, definately not to draw blood. And my most sensitive areas are my neck, throat (i know, that sounds weird), shoulders, down my arms around my bicepts (or lack thereof!) and the spot on the other side of my elbow.

Whenever my hubby bits there, it's instant turn on. It just makes me melt and get weak.

I love it as foreplay for while we're having sex.

anybody else feel this way?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't laugh. My girlfriend is a little on the wild side. She likes to have me bite the inside of her thighs and her butt. Says it is her favorite foreplay. She's very clean so I roll with the flow.

Wide World of Sex.net said...

I've been meaning to respond to this one, but totally forgot!

I do have to say, I've never tried the inside of the thighs before. And my hubby tried my butt, but he said it was too tight. I guess that's a good thing!!

But I love mostly my neck. But the inside of my elbow is great... weird sounding, but great!

cat@wideworldofsex@net said...

So yes I do have to comment on this one...cause well I love to be bitten, pretty much anywhere. I love my neck and shoulders to be nibbled on, athough I have been bitten pretty hard and I really enjoy this too. I do also like to bite, I like to leave my mark tho. I do like the ass biting thing too, like i said pretty much anywhere. It is defiantly a huge turn on for me.

Anonymous said...

Ahh yes. Being bitten is the best feeling in the world. But I do like to be bitten pretty hard. I like the guy to leave marks. I like the reminder later. Not marks for everyone to see but rather on the back of my shoulder where it can be covered up. I have actually been bitten to the point of bleeding. I didn't feel anything but pleasure when it was happening but I can tell you that it hurt like hell the next day. Which was a pleasant but painful reminder of the fun the night before.

Anonymous said...

I've known a few women who've been into biting. I'm not but I aim to please so whatever floats her boat.