Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Can you have too much sex?

Of course there is such a thing as being over sexual, you're called a nymphomaniac, nympho for short. But can you really have too much sex? and how much sex do you have to have or want to be considered a nympho?

I was a self proclaimed nympho in my premarital days. And my bf's and fuck buddies at the time would agree. No one was able to keep up with me! Everytime I'd meet a guy, I'd tell them I'm a nympho and their comment would always be "not as much as me", and everyone one admitted that they couldn't keep up with me.

Was I over sexing myself and my relationship? Maybe that's why all my past relationships were based around sex. Because that's all we did!

I do know that having too much sex definately can rub you raw!

you know what i've also found? That if I have sex, then dont have it for a couple of days, the sex is SOOO much better for both of us, then if we were to fuck the next day. I know this is going to sound bad, but you naturally stretch out. So if you give your body some time to relax and shrink again, it feels that much better.

And this one might sound stupid, but can having too much sex be bad for your body? I know that when you have a baby your tend to not be as tight down there, or so I've heard, but can having "other" objects down there make you loose as well?

Obviously, sex can be bad for your body if you are having unprotected sex. Because a disease can ravage your body. But i'm talking more of just having it too much. Am I making any sence?

Any thoughts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely!!! I'm one of those guys who doesn't have a hair trigger, so the first round of intercourse alone takes about 20 minutes. Another round later will take longer. So while very enjoyable, my spouse and I tend to be somewhat sore afterwards if we really get into the sex.Her thighs actually bruise slightly on occasion. We take a break from sex for a few days.