Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Weird Fantasies

So I know everyone has fantasies, and what is classified as weird and normal is all a personal opinion, one of mine may be considered a little weird. So I really like vampires hence a comment on one of Stacey's posts about being bitten, well I love it. I have always wanted to awake to a strikinly gorgerous vampire, like one you might see in Interview with a Vampire, standing over my bed, he will say seductive things that just make me want scream with pleasure, then pull my neck back and gently touch it and kiss it, then of course sink his nice fangs into my skin.

I would also want to be turned into a vampire of course, and have him sweep me away to his castle and we live happily ever after, but that's just my romantic side coming out. I have heard the bite from a vampire is one of the best pleasures in the world, if they didn't exist then how would this be known? Anyway I would never drink someones blood and I would never bit anyone to actually draw blood, and i would never let someone bite my neck and actually puncture skin (unless of course it was a vampire:) I guess that's why they call them fantasies, this one I will just let live in my mind, not one I think I would act out to its full potential. Maybe later I will talk about ones I would act out that aren't potentially dangerous :)

No comments: